As an Account Manager working in a Translation Agency, our most important objective besides selling translation projects is providing high Customer Service. Why? This is the nature of our job. This is what we do. The Service Industry has been suffering over the last 15 years, as many positions have been down-sized in order to cut cost, due to the various economical crises. This being said, it makes it even more difficult to provide outstanding Customer Service.
The Service we provide to our clients is very diverse, from providing quotes, to responding quickly to questions, to educating them, as well as to following up with them. and many more. If you have a happy and satisfied client, you have a repeat or recurrent client who will make sure you are in business. Should you provide bad Customer Service, you are running risk of losing the client, and hence you will be out of business in the long-term. In many cases, the main priority for clients is to receive low cost translation services, however if the Account Manager does not provide the adequate Service, he or she will lose this client over the long run. Here are some examples of our good Customer Service we provide on a daily basis:
- We respond immediately to quote requests.
- We provide detailed quotes within the same day, unless we receive complex files or websites, which can up to 3 business days in some case.
- We follow up on a regulare basis, either by phone or e-mail.
- We educate our clients about translation projects and offer them always the cheapest solutions.
- We also have our Executive Management visit clients on a regular basis to make sure they are satisfied with our translation services.
Please click on Quote Request should you be interested in receiving good Customer Service as well as a free quote .